Professional Maintenance Services is your one stop shop for quality building renovations and property maintenance in the Sydney City area. We value transparency in all our dealings, and always ensure that there is agreement on the cost and scope of the job before we begin. Quality is our guarantee, which is why we have a process that includes taking before and after photos as well as compulsory visits from our Quality Control Assessors, who check and double check all our work before the job is signed off. Our clients are confident in the work we do and satisfied with the results. Our team of expert tradespeople coordinate your job from start to finish, eliminating the stress of hiring and coordinating multiple people for your project. To get your free quote, get in touch with us over the phone, through email or in person.
WHO WE ARE
We are a group of experienced tradespeople managed by a director with more than 35 years in the business. With our range of experience, we are placed to offer a variety of services, eliminating the need to call and coordinate multiple tradespeople. We undertake services ranging from the straightforward changing of locks to major extensions and renovations. We can do it all in a coherent and organised way, to simplify your busy life.
HOW WE WORK
It’s simple! Just contact us by phone, email or in person and we can send an expert to assess your site. They will deliver to you a FREE quote and detail the work that needs to be done. After that we will take care of coordinating the right experts and organising the job from start to finish.
At Professional Maintenance Services we have a team of expert tradespeople who specialised in total strata management, residential, commercial, industrial, and insurance work. This includes repairs, installations, renovations and indoor and outdoor construction, for sites as diverse as strata complexes, universities, schools, building blocks, hotels, real estate, and corporate offices.
Hiring one company to do the job means you will not have to call and commission a range of tradespeople to get your property into shape. Professionalism and experience are highly valued with all our undertakings. All our tradespeople have accumulated years of experience in their areas of specialisation.
Quality and Commitment
The highest standards because we value our clients
The ones you can fall back on
We do it all for you
Your one stop shop for all maintenance services
Attention to Detail
We notice everything
Transparency, Honesty and Consistency
Everything up front and on the table
Our team of professional tradespeople offers a variety of specialisations to cover strata, insurance, real estate, commercial and residential work. We undertake indoor and outdoor maintenance services for a multiple of building types: including universities, schools, hotels, apartments and any commercial or residential properties you could name. From landscaping and grounds maintenance to tiling and interior renovations we can cover all aspects of your job from start to finish.
- Architrave and skirting installations
- Hanging and replacing timber and aluminium doors
- Decking and pergola constructions
- Termite damage repair
- Fence installations
- Timber and sash window repairs
- Floating floorboards installations
- Natural timber floor installations
- Concrete floors and driveways
- Floor levelling
- Interior and exterior painting
- Graffiti removal
- Texture finishes
- Wall and ceiling plastering
- Suspended and panel ceiling installations
- Gyprock ceiling repairs
- Cornice installations
- Framing of walls
- Full kitchen renovations
- Kitchen makeovers
- DIY Flat pack kitchen installations
- Supply and install designer kitchens
- Splash back glass installations
- Range hood installations
- Bench top replacements
- Sink repairs and installations
- Full bathroom renovations
- Redesigning bathrooms
- Resealing showers, bathtubs and vanities
- Leaking shower repairs
- Tiling and grouting
- Replacing cracked tiles
- Shower and bath screen installations
- Bath tub installations
- Bathroom accessories installations
Renovations and Interiors
- Converting garages to granny flats
- Garage constructions
- Balcony repairs
- Window installations
- Stair repairs and installations
- Cement rendering of walls
- Fitting of locks, hinges and handles
- Security and flyscreen installations
- Built in wardrobe installations
- Flat pack furniture assembly
- Hanging TVs, projectors, shelves, picture frames and mirrors
- Hanging of curtain poles, blinds and rails
- Indoor and outdoor light fitting installations
- Power point and light switch installations
- Light bulb and transformer replacements
- Ceiling and extractor fan installations
- Safety switch installations
- Switchboard repairs and replacements
- Tapware installations
- Dripping tap repairs
- Toilet replacements and repairs
- Identifying and repairing water leaks
- Connect washing machines and dishwashers
- Hot water system installations
- Roof tile replacement
- Leaking roof repairs
- Gutter cleaning
- Gutter guard repairs and replacements
- Flashing and downpipe replacements
- Paving and outdoor tiling
- Retaining walls
- Gardening and landscaping
- Lawn mowing and mulching
- Pruning and weeding
- Tree lopping and stump removal
- Pressure cleaning
- Commercial office strip-outs and fit-outs
- Demolition and removal of internal walls and partitions
- Fire damage repairs
- Vandal damage
- Water damage repairs
- Fire door and fire seal installations
- Cracked wall repairs
1Contact us with your query.
2We visit you to discuss the repairs and take before shots of the site.
3A free quote is generated and produced for you on the spot.
4You can decide to accept the quote then and there and begin work immediately to save time.
5When there is an agreement tradespeople are sent to the site.
6When the work is completed a Quality Control Inspector is dispatched to review the job of the tradespeople and quality of their efforts. After shoots are taken and the job is signed off.
7To finalise payment an invoice is sent along with before and after shots of your project for your records.
8Let us know what you think by sending us some feedback.
Why Choose Us
Professional Maintenance Services uniquely match professional quality with manners – making them the most competent maintenance company in NSW. We are specialised to provide services to an array of professional corporations including strata, schools, hotels, real estate, universities, and retail. All customers benefit from knowing costs up front and being presented with a budget of costs and expenditure.
We make your life easier by coordinating the work of various reliable tradespeople. So if you have a job that requires both plumbing and tiling you do not need to call multiple tradespeople and coordinate them yourself – call us and we will organise everything for you.
Tom Smith, North Sydney
You exceeded my expectations. The technician was adept to make the climate strip fit even though I acquired the wrong dimensions. Thanks for your help.
Betty Pappas, Parrammatta
Professional Maintenance Services established new sinks, established new light fixtures, repaired leaks in the wash, and patched up apertures in my partitions . If you're faced with dwelling enhancement or fix jobs, I would give Professional Maintenance Services my highest recommendation.
James & Jenny, Lane Cove
Prompt-Efficient-Professional. We could not inquire for a better performance--work was excellent. Thanks for Your Service.
Jake Bolton, Bankstown
Pleasant scheduling experience, professional. Arrived on time and Finished job to my satisfaction. Affordable pricing.